TPG Community

Get online support

FTTN Connection keeps dropping out

jjpeet
Level 2

Hi,

My connection has started dropping out regularly during the day (over the last few days). It requires me to reboot my modem to get it working again.

I've checked both TPG and NBN status pages for my location and there are no reported issues.

Is my modem on its way out, or can you check my connection from your end?

Thx

JP

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @jjpeet ,

Thanks for raising this to us, we'd love to help see what causing dropouts on the service. Please confirm if the devices affected is connected via Wi-Fi or its also affecting those connected via LAN/Ethernet cable.

To better understand the situation, shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@jjpeet wrote:

Hi,

My connection has started dropping out regularly during the day (over the last few days). It requires me to reboot my modem to get it working again.

I've checked both TPG and NBN status pages for my location and there are no reported issues.

Is my modem on its way out, or can you check my connection from your end?

Thx

JP

jjpeet
Level 2

Thanks Shane,

I'd love to but it says I have reached my limit of PMs. (Yet I;ve never sent one!)

I'll save my text and send it in a few hours I suppose?

Thx

JP

Riezl

Hi @jjpeet, we can see that you were able to send a private message. It appears that the issue has been resolved. If you need further assistance. Feel free to drop us a message.