FTTN to FTTP Upgrade

s_barter
Level 2

I have been notified by NBN Co that I am eligible to upgrade my FTTN connection to FTTP.  Is TPG particpating in the NBN Fibre Upgrade program? I don't see TPG on the list of participating providers.

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @s_barter,

Let us help check the availability of the NBN-FTTP. Could you shoot us a PM to proceed with the assessment.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I have been notified by NBN Co that I am eligible to upgrade my FTTN connection to FTTP.  Is TPG particpating in the NBN Fibre Upgrade program? I don't see TPG on the list of participating providers.

robcott
Level 2

@Shane wrote:

Hi @s_barter,

Let us help check the availability of the NBN-FTTP. Could you shoot us a PM to proceed with the assessment.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I have the same question, unfortunately I am unable to send a PM as I don't get that option.

Shane

Hi @robcott,

I responded to your initial message via PM. Please check your inbox.

Regards,

I have the same question, unfortunately I am unable to send a PM as I don't get that option.

cemosab2
Level 2
I have the same question and couldn’t send PM
Ahra_G

Hi @cemosab2

We can confirm that the we are participating in the Fibre Upgrade program. If you are an existing subscriber PM me with your TPG details so we can pre-register your service and get notified as soon as it becomes available in your area. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G