FTTP Upgrade

cton
Level 2

Hi,

I just received a letter from NBN that I am eligable to upgrade from FTTN to FTTP. I have checked the NBN website and TPG is not on the participating provider list. Are there any plans for TPG to participate in the upgrade?

Regards,
Chris

2 REPLIES 2
Ahra_G

Hi @cton

We can confirm that we are participating in the NBN's Fibre upgrade project. 

We can register your interest once we confirm that your suburb is listed here

Let us have your service address via PM so we can pre-register account if you are an existing TPG customer. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Askar
Level 2

Hi Ahra_G,

I'm am also interested in getting more information on this.

I can see that my suburb is listed under the "Read the list of other towns and suburbs announced so far" announced in May 2021 against your here link.

I am concerned about a number of things:

1. that this announcement was over 12 months ago and that I still haven't heard anything

2. when I put in may address at the NBN Upgrade page it informs an upgrade is not available

3. from the same page, TPG is not included in the list of participating providers 

I'm hoping a process hasn't been run and that I've missed out because of poor information flow.

I see from your post that TPG are participating in the NBN Fibre upgrade project, but any other information that you can provide to help my concerns would be appreciated.