TPG Community

Get online support

Formal complaint - poor service and communication

Isabella_k
Level 2
Signed up with TPG as recommended by a friend - probably the worst decision I have made this year. Never have I had this much trouble with any services.

Phoned to get the service connected on 15th December. Also asked for modem to be delivered to a different address. However I got charged from the 4th December - 2 weeks in advance. The modem was also delivered to the wrong address - first to Preston (completely wrong address). Modem was lost and I had no support from TPG, who insisted the modem was delivered and signed for. Finally got in touch with StarTrack who handled the delivery and located the modem. Called TPG again who ensured will correct the billing cycle, to cancel the charges from the 4th to 15th, where internet was not used and service had not been activated. Received the bill this month and no credit was applied. Called TPG again for support and had to re-tell the entire incident.

Please improve on communications between staff. Thank you.
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you, @Isabella_k .

We take a genuine interest to all our customer feedback and we'll make sure that yours will be taken into account.

If you need further assistance, feel free to send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community