TPG Community

Get online support

Frequent disconnects since switched to NBN yesterday

Wain
Level 2

My service was switched over from ADSL2+ to NBN (both with TPG) yesterday. Since then I've experienced frequent (but seemingly irregular in timing) disconnects. At times it seems to be every 10 minutes or so, other times much less so. In attempting to access this forum and post I've already experienced four more. As I type this, I'm waiting for it to reconnect so I can hit post. As it stands this is completely unusable for my needs.

The service was stable with ADSL2+ up until yesterday, which suggests heavily it's your NBN service to my area and not my home line. The modem I'm using is the one you gave me and it installed without hassle.

Thanks for your help,

Wayne

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Good day @Wain,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We've managed to locate your account using your community details and have run some test. The result is inconclusive and needs to be investigated by our Engineering team. We have raised it with them and they'll be in touch within 24 to 48 hours for an update. They'll be using the contact number saved on the account. If you have a new mobile or phone number, please shoot me a private message with the details so I could update them.

Kind regards,