TPG Community

Get online support

Frequent drop outs NBN FTTN 50

mrgrumble
Level 2

My FTTN 50 drops out multiple times a day since we signed up January this year.

The only short period it wasn't dropping off constantly was about June but in July it went back to it's normal unreliable state again. Is there anything you can do to correct this problem?

Account No: ****

Post edited due to privacy reasons

2 REPLIES 2
Erika

Hi @mrgrumble.

Welcome to TPG Community! 

We've edited your recent post with your customer ID. Please avoid posting of personal details on the public page e.g. customer ID, telephone numbers and similar pieces of information as they may compromise your account security.

I've now raised this case to our Engineering team as I'm seeing drops from your connection after completing a line test. 

This case will go through an assessment and you will receive an update via SMS or phone call on the number that we have on file from our engineering team within the next 24 hours. 

Nonetheless, should you have a preferred contact time and number, please let us know via PM. 

For your reference, please see this link on how to How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers,

Erika

Hi @mrgrumble

I can see that one of our Engineers has been in touch. 

This has been raised to NBN co as our engineers has identified a possible issue with the network controlled by NBN. 

They'll be providing you further updates once available. 

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.