TPG Community

Get online support

Frequent dropouts FTTB

SOLVED Go to solution
Niks_
Level 2
Hi, I’m in the South Brisbane area and experiencing frequent dropouts over the last 48hrs to the point that I’m unable to use the internet properly. I had a similar occurrence a few weeks ago but it hasn’t recurred until now and this is much worse. I’ve reset my modem multiple times and it will seem to come back for a minute or two but then drops in and out. Is this a TPG issue? Nikki
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erika

Hi @Niks_!

Thanks for sending your availability via PM. 

I've now arranged a call from one of our technicians on Thursday, 24 May between 9:00am - 10:00am. 

We would appreciate if you'll be at home during the time of call as our technicians would like carry out simple checks with you to eliminate any possible equipment issue. If this time is not suitable, please let us know and we'll have this rearrange for you. 

Nevertheless, I would also recommend having a read of this TPG Community article which can help you with this concern.

Cheers,

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Erika

Hi @Niks_,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We definitely want to get this resolved for you.

Ive searched for your account using your Community details and was able to find a match.

Just ran a remote line test and this shows no physical issue on the line.

But I do still recommend that we have one of our technicians give you a call to resolve your issue as your service may be affected by other factors.

Please let us know your best time and contact number via PM so I can get a technician to call you.

Cheers,

Erika

Hi @Niks_

We'd like to make a follow up regarding the case that you've raised previously. Once you're available, please let us know your best contact time and number so that we can arrange a call from one of our technicians. 

We would appreciate if you'll be at home during the time of call as our technicians would like carry out simple checks with you to eliminate any possible equipment issue.

Cheers, 

Erika

Hi @Niks_!

Thanks for sending your availability via PM. 

I've now arranged a call from one of our technicians on Thursday, 24 May between 9:00am - 10:00am. 

We would appreciate if you'll be at home during the time of call as our technicians would like carry out simple checks with you to eliminate any possible equipment issue. If this time is not suitable, please let us know and we'll have this rearrange for you. 

Nevertheless, I would also recommend having a read of this TPG Community article which can help you with this concern.

Cheers,