TPG Community

Get online support

Frequent dropouts of service

Michaelb
Level 2

Our adsl internet has worked fairly well over the last 2 years with only occasional dropouts.

The last 2 weeks it seems to drop out for 2-5 minutes every 2-3 hours.....

Very frustrating.

They are doing underground power in our suburb but not our street. Not sure if that is the problem. Also have had Nbn box put in 2 months ago but cannot connect up at this stage.

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Michaelb,

Welcome to the community!

I would like to offer our sincere apologies for the drop outs you are currently facing with your connection.

I was able to locate your account using your community details and ran initial tests on your connection.

Test result shows a possible line fault causing drop outs on your service. I would like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians for further test and investigation.

Let me me know your best contact number and preferred time.

You can send me the details via PM. In case you need a reference:  How to send a PM.

I will wait for your response, cheers!

Shane

Hi @Michaelb,

Thanks for sending me your details. I will arrange a call from one of our Technicians to call you between 5-6PM WA time.

Make sure to keep your phones available, tell me how it will go.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @Michaelb,

I've seen that one of our Technicians has been in contact with Melissa unfortunately you're not yet at home.

I'd like to know if you wish to reschedule a callback for tomorrow, let me know your best contact time.

Cheers!