TPG Community

Get online support

Frequent dropouts on NBN HFC and speed problems

SOLVED Go to solution
kluk
Level 2

Hi, ive contacted TPG support via phone call last week and they sent a text message saying theyt have raised the issue to the NBN. First 48 hours the internet was good but now it is back to frequently dropping out and if it doesnt drop out there is significant speed loss. I was wondering if there was a way to help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kluk
Level 2
Thanks Erika the internet is back up and having good speeds, will monitor for the rest of the days in case of any drop outs

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Erika

Hi @kluk

I’m really sorry about the inconvenience this has caused. 

I'd like to have a closer look at this and see what we might be able to do to get this issue resolved. I've tried to search for your account using your Community details but can't get any details. Could you shoot us a Private message with your Username or Customer ID so that we can have a look at your case?

Cheers, 

Erika

Hi @kluk,

Thanks for sending your details via PM.

I've ran remote test on the line and the results does not show a physical issue with the line outside.

Can you please press and hold the reset button (letter A) on the NBN Arris Box for about 15 seconds or until you see the lights on it flash? You can find the reset button on the back panel of the connection box.

image.png

Regards, 

kluk
Level 2
Hi Erika, I've done the reset of the nbn box
Erika

Thanks @kluk

Please monitor your connection and let me know how it goes. 

kluk
Level 2
Thanks Erika the internet is back up and having good speeds, will monitor for the rest of the days in case of any drop outs
Erika

You're welcome @kluk! Smiley Happy