TPG Community

Get online support

Frequent "ERROR_NO_CARRIER" / DSL disconnection since 16 Dec 2019 7.09pm (Ryde/Sydney)

hueykam
Level 3

Hi team,

What is going on?

There are 6 disconnection within the last hour.

And your support number is very very difficult to get through...

6 REPLIES 6
hueykam
Level 3

9 disconnection and still counting...

Will

Hi @hueykam 

I'm sorry to hear about the service disruptions you've experienced and the difficulty in getting through with our support line.

It appears that you were able to interact with our Technical Team last night to which the case has been raised with our Engineering Team. That being said, remote troubleshooting has been made and it seems that your connection has stabilized. Your modem has been up for at least 13 hours already without any interruptions. Nonetheless, our Engineering Team is still monitoring your case and will reach out to you about the case via SMS, phone call or email.

Regards,

Will

hueykam
Level 3

For the record, it starts disconnecting again since 9.07am this morning (17 Dec 2019).

Already 6 disconnections within the hour.

And it is frustrating that you guys can only rely on NBN to provide any technical analysis within the next 24 hours.

I am not happy.

My wife and I need to work from home today.

This is totally unacceptable.

Will

Hi @hueykam 

Our Engineering Team has already raised the case to NBNCo. An NBN technician appointment has been booked to investigate and perform a repair. Please refer to the SMS that was sent you to earlier pertaining to the appointment. Should you wish to reschedule,please reply to the SMS so our Engineers can have it make the necessary adjustment.

hueykam
Level 3

It's almost 24 hours since it started.

And it is still going on (disconnecting every 10-15 minutes).

It is a totally useless day.

And the earliest NBN technician appointment is for tomorrow morning.

That will be 18 hours by then.

Rica_R

We definitely understand that the wait time has been less than ideal @hueykam, however, we are dependent on our wholesale provider which is NBN to connect your service, therefore we are subjected to their connection time frames. 

We use NBN's infrastructure to deliver the NBN service to you, as such we rely upon the information provided by our partners.