TPG Community

Get online support

Game ping is extremely unstable, with extreme ping spikes often cause constant disconnections

luyangjokers21
Level 2

New TPG account. While playing online games (PUBG, CSGO). For example CSGO, normal connection to Sydney server within 20 ping, everything runs OK at first. Then game ping will become unstable and game ping goes from 15ish to over 2000. Sometimes game ping will back to normal. Sometimes, I get completely disconnected from the game servers. This situation is repeated over and over again recently.

We are all using a wired connection, connected Sydney servers. This still happens without any downloads.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, luyangjokers21

Lets have a look and get to the bottom of this, to better understand the situation please post a screen a ping test and tracert also include the actual latency in game. 

Also send us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

New TPG account. While playing online games (PUBG, CSGO). For example CSGO, normal connection to Sydney server within 20 ping, everything runs OK at first. Then game ping will become unstable and game ping goes from 15ish to over 2000. Sometimes game ping will back to normal. Sometimes, I get completely disconnected from the game servers. This situation is repeated over and over again recently.

We are all using a wired connection, connected Sydney servers. This still happens without any downloads.

luyangjokers21
Level 2

I have sent you a private message as you requested. CSGO's ping should be stable at around 26, but often jumps erratically over the 1000ms.