TPG Community

Get online support

HELP! Constant drop outs

cheekyage
Level 2

Hi guys

Can I please request some immediate assistance as my connection over the past week has been very unstable with constant drop outs.

Some cases have been where I would be disconnected every 2 or 3 minutes.

I have tried all modem reset and isolation options but the drop outs continue to occur on a daily basis.

Please advise.

Many thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Shane

Hi @cheekyage,

Welcome to the community!

I would love to help and get the bottom of this. I'd like to know on which device(s) you experience connection drop outs?

Kindly, PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID or Contact number associated with the account)

I'll have this checked.

Cheers!

cheekyage
Level 2

Thanks for your reply @Shane

I have sent you a PM with my account details. 

Looking forward to your reply. 

Thanks

Shane

Hi @cheekyage,

Thanks for the details.

Initial test result shows that your service is connected for 1d 17h 53m.

I would like to know on which device(s) you experience connection drop outs?

Regards,

cheekyage
Level 2

Hi @Shane

I am using a wired connection from the wall phone socket into a Netgear modem to an iMac. This then feeds into AirPort Extreme that serves to my wifi devices. 

Shane

Thanks for additional details, @cheekyage.

I'd like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians for further test and investigation.

Kindly, PM me your best contact number and preferred time/date.

Regards,

Marcopolo17
Level 2
Hi cheekyage,

I also experienced dropouts last week and was sort out in a way. First, the dropouts that your experiencing, is this via wifi or through wired connection? Test first if the dropouts will still happen via cable,If No then this is more likely wireless dropouts and you can avoid this via modem settings,specifically channel settings.If Yes, then better contact TPG for this could be an indication on line issue.If you don't know how to do changes on the modem, you can ask assistance from TPG.