TPG Community

Get online support

Have been on the tech support chat for about 3 hours today impossible to get any assistance for ret

Terribleservice
Level 2

Speed under 1 mbps drop outs on the line great service yet again only about 10 days since the service came back from yet another complete outage - highly recommended

6 REPLIES 6
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

JayeshP9

Hi,

I just need some information ablout your set up to assess your case. I have checked here and able to see some dropouts. 

How many socket you have?

Have you try to connect modem using new telephone cord?

How's socket condition?

which modem are you using?

regards

JayeshP9.

Terribleservice
Level 2

Hi the socket is OK it 's not the best but I'm sure it's not the issue my service has been shockingly unreliable since the NBN **wits started working in the area this willl almost certainly e a telstra issue my modem is a d link ac 1750 

Terribleservice
Level 2

i only have 1 socket

no spare cables but i am 99.9% sure the issue is outside the house with telstra as on all previous occasions

Terribleservice
Level 2

Hi I have disconnected the modem now I can't see your messages in the community ticket though

JayeshP9

Hi,

Thanks for doing troubleshooting with me, I have performed some test based on that i am able see line continuity but you experiance dropout so i have created ticket ( reference # 59598262) for our engineering team. I have noted that NBN FTTC service is available in your area so if you wish then we can arrange that service for you meanwhile you can still use your current adsl, NBN FTTC  use short distance copper cable just from curb to your house so we can eliminate other issue, because currently you connected from Rockdale Exchange which is atleat 2Km from your place. Ayway this is still upto you but usually so many people waiting for this kind of nbn service.

regards

JayeshP9.