TPG Community

Get online support

High ping to game servers and frequent internet disconnects

verdantstorm
Level 2

I've recently moved into a new house and am currently paying for the highest speed unlimited data broadband package although there have been issues. Randomly throughout the day the internet will stop working (not disconnect) where on my PC when it says no internet when connected to my network. This happens frequently during peak times and occasionally during the day, when it disconnects it will reconnect in ~2 minutes.

As for the latency to online game servers, it is most of the time around 200ms to Australian servers, occasionally its around 40ms (where it's supposed to be). Does anybody have any solutions to this, I was contemplating just buying a new modem to see if that fixes the issue but thought I'd check here first.

Cheers

1 REPLY 1
Will

Hi @verdantstorm 

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for raising this with us. In order for us to better understand what's causing the connection dropouts and the latency issue you've raised, we need to check your account and run several tests. Unfortunately, we're unable to pull up any account using your community details as reference. Can you PM us your customer ID or username including your service address?

For your reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Will