TPG Community

Get online support

Home ADSL2+ keep dropping out, and unable to reach Tech Support

StephenEl
Level 2

Hi,

Our internet has been dropping out for 2 weeks now, and it's so bad now that I'm no longer able to work from home..

This creates a big problem especially during this period, as we're also unable to work from any local cafes due to covid19 social distancing rule.

Please reach out as soon as possible, as this is horrendous.

See attached our line status, though since it keeps dropping out, you can see the up time has only been seconds.

8 REPLIES 8
David_M

Hi @StephenEl 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

StephenEl
Level 2

Well I have been trying to get in contact with Tech Support for 2 weeks and no luck.. Hence why I'm here now...

David_M

Hi @StephenEl 

Can you please Private Message(PM) me your Username/CID/Service address for the service you need help on so i can pull up your account.

How to PM.
https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093#M45

Regards,
David_M

StephenEl
Level 2

PM sent

David_M

Hi @StephenEl 

There is an issue with the Telstra phone line.

I have created a fault ticket for our engineers to escalate and someone should call you within 24-48hrs.

I have PMed you your fault reference number.

Thanks,

StephenEl
Level 2

Thanks David,

How do we follow up in case we haven't heard back from Telstra?

StephenEl
Level 2

Asking as I have meetings scheduled for today, and I doubt I will be able to attend them with the current connection condition.

David_M

Hi @StephenEl 

It will not be fixed today.

We will need to lodge a fault to telstra (they own the network) and await for them to fix the fault.

TPG will notify you once the fault has been lodge.

1-2 days total time if things go smoothly.

Thanks,