TPG Community

Get online support

Home Wireless extremely bad

granttaylor
Level 2
Hi well I was offered this alternative by TPG. $10 cheaper as well. First couple of months it was acceptable, however in the last week or so it has gone to %$@. I spoke to TPG and I was sent a replacement modem, it was no better. Even though nothing in my house had changed I tried moving the modem to another location in fact I set it up on a table in the open, outside. Signal went from RED to nothing. I have now cancelled this and gone back to NBN Fibre which is already installed in my house. If you are thinking about going with home Wireless I suggest you do your homework very closely. It ended up being useless for me.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

We are sorry to hear about your frustrating experience. This is certainly not the level of service we strive to achieve, we'd like to take a close look on what happened with your Home Wireless Broadband service this will help us improve our service and avoid this from happening again. Could you send us your account details via PM? 

Hi well I was offered this alternative by TPG. $10 cheaper as well. First couple of months it was acceptable, however in the last week or so it has gone to %$@. I spoke to TPG and I was sent a replacement modem, it was no better. Even though nothing in my house had changed I tried moving the modem to another location in fact I set it up on a table in the open, outside. Signal went from RED to nothing. I have now cancelled this and gone back to NBN Fibre which is already installed in my house. If you are thinking about going with home Wireless I suggest you do your homework very closely. It ended up being useless for me.