TPG Community

Get online support

Home internet not working

SOLVED Go to solution
Grudgeman
Level 2
The internet light is no longer on and web pages redirect to router which says isp password not correct
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JayeshP9

Hi ,

I have done remote test and its showing up and passing, its lookalike authentication issue here, After connecting router for long time if no authentication detected then you can try manual configuration as below. 

For manual configuration  you need to connect router to your mobile or computer via wired or wireless then follow below steps.

A. Open your browser and in the address bar type http://192.168.1.1 and press Enter.

B. Enter admin for both the username and password and click Login. If you have changed the login credentials, please enter the current username and password for your modem interface.

C. You will see the home screen shown on the right. Click the Advanced tab.

D. On the menu on the left side of the page, click Network to expand the menu and then click EWAN.

E. Enter your TPG Username and Password. Click Save

regards

JayeshP9.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address and mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

JayeshP9

Hi ,

I have done remote test and its showing up and passing, its lookalike authentication issue here, After connecting router for long time if no authentication detected then you can try manual configuration as below. 

For manual configuration  you need to connect router to your mobile or computer via wired or wireless then follow below steps.

A. Open your browser and in the address bar type http://192.168.1.1 and press Enter.

B. Enter admin for both the username and password and click Login. If you have changed the login credentials, please enter the current username and password for your modem interface.

C. You will see the home screen shown on the right. Click the Advanced tab.

D. On the menu on the left side of the page, click Network to expand the menu and then click EWAN.

E. Enter your TPG Username and Password. Click Save

regards

JayeshP9.

Grudgeman
Level 2
It wasn't exactly as you described (older router?) but I was able to login and set my TPG user name and password and I now have internet connection again. Thanks!
dimitra
Level 2