Horrible service

Level 2
My internet has been disconnected for 9 days now, no one in TPG could fix it yet I’m still waiting for my account to be canceled.
I need to have internet connection right now and I can’t get a new one unless my account with TPG is canceled.
Just cancel the bloody account and let me go.
7 REPLIES 7
RajenS

Hi @6334837 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

Level 2
This is my TPG username :
RajenS

Hi @6334837 

I can see the engineering team,  working on your case now, 

can you please confirm your is your internet working now,? I can see sync on the modem. 

Thanks 

Rajen 

Level 2
They have been working on my case since a week ago, that’s what I have been hearing everyday.I still have no internet connection since my new plan has started. I have had enough.
I’m asking you kindly to stop working on this issue and cancel my plan. I don’t want to be with TPG anymore.
Level 2
When my account will be canceled and I get a refund?
RajenS

Hi @6334837 

. We’re sorry to hear you wish to cancel your internet and/or home phone service., 

please check your PM, I send all the details 

Thanks 

Rajen 

Level 2
I have already sent several emails to this email address, I can’t wait another 10 days for my account to be canceled. There should be a faster way of canceling an account than just an email address. I guess I have to take the next step and get further assistance from the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman.
Thanks