TPG Community

Get online support

How about you stop charging me if you are unable to relocate my connection?

bryanloi8
Level 2

Hi TPG,

I was convinced to downgrade to a basic TPG plan while I moved to Melbourne in order to waive the connection fee when I do reconnect. Now that I have found a place, you guys have been unresponsive and have been handballing me from departments to departments. Your online chats ignore me mid-chat and you do not reply to emails.

It has been 3 months since I moved! I have been charged for 3 months of a service that was not utilized at all. Should have just disconnected and unsubscribed. Is this how you repay loyal customers?

2 REPLIES 2
luisc

Hi bryanloi8,

My apologies if you are not able to reach our support people.

Have you relocated your home already? you can do it online.

I noticed that your emails have been received and escalated.

Thanks

bryanloi8
Level 2
Hi Luis,

The problem is that despite already finding a place, your team is unwilling to proceed with my case and at the same time you guys are charging me for a monthly subscription.

Your customer service team has promised to contact me further, but I am confused. Is it so complicated?

I have been in touch with at least 8 different people, and not even one person asked me for my new address.

With all the pushing back and forth, I have been left hanging for weeks. Get someone to bring forward my case or allow me to terminate this service with a full refund for the past few months since I have not been using your service since early January.

I don't see any other option other than to contact ombudsman if this doesn't get resolved.