TPG Community

Get online support

How to edit zone records for hosted domain with TPG?

Adheseal
Level 2

Hi there,

Our business website is currently hosted with TPG and I am trying to figure out how to edit the domain Zone editors.

We have recently ended our contract with our current website supplier and need to make changes to the domain zone editor to reflect these new changes.

Can somebody help?

The domain was purchased on Melbourne IT and it is currently pointed to the following name servers:
ns2.tpgi.com.au

ns1.tpgi.com.au

It is important this is rectified fairly quickly as our business relies on our website.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Adheseal ,

We'd love to help and raise this to our Network Engineering Team, to better understand the situation please shoot me a private message with the account details (Username/Customer ID or domain name).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Adheseal wrote:

Hi there,

Our business website is currently hosted with TPG and I am trying to figure out how to edit the domain Zone editors.

We have recently ended our contract with our current website supplier and need to make changes to the domain zone editor to reflect these new changes.

Can somebody help?

The domain was purchased on Melbourne IT and it is currently pointed to the following name servers:
ns2.tpgi.com.au

ns1.tpgi.com.au

It is important this is rectified fairly quickly as our business relies on our website.