TPG Community

Get online support

I wish to cancel my 7 day 5G Home Broadband Trial and return the modem - it is not fit for purpose. How do I do this?

edushare5g
Level 2

I wish to cancel my 7 day 5G Home Broadband Trial and return the modem - it is not fit for purpose. How do I do this? I have 3-4 lights in three spots in my house, I have read everything on the "community" I have spend a lot of tiime getting no where with the support in the Phillipines who tell me there is no support in Australia. I cannot use the modem - maximum speed so far is 7MBs - not the 100 promised and that was for 10 minutes at midnight on Saturday. I have been getting the run-around and everyone from TPG tells me "that is not how it works" - I know the offer said to cancel within 7 days and return the modem and no cost will accrue. I get the impression TPG is intentionally ensuring I do not cancel before the 7 days is up - deceitful conduct! How do I cancel without riinging the Phillipines!!!!!! What will happen if I take the modem back to North Ryde or North Sydney - will TPG keep their word