TPG Community

Get online support

Inbox emails deleting after 18 days

peetee
Level 2

I have recently noticed that my TPG post office inbox is only showing emails for the last 18 days. For example, today on 25 August, the oldest emails in the inbox are from 8 August. There is a total of 142 emails in the inbox.

This is well short of the expected 45 days, and is making it difficult to find information.

All other other folders I have checked - Sent, Trash, Spam - have emails up to 45 days old.

Please assist.

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @peetee

We'd like to check this with our Post Masters and look for the logs.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number along with the email address that you are using.

BasilDV

gnparr
Level 2

I too have emails deleting from ONLY the Inbox long before the 45 days. It can be after any number of days and the lowest I have noted is after about 14 days.

I have raised this issue over the past few years but apart from being advised to keep the emails data size in check I have not had a resolution and I do ensure that I move or delete large sized emails. I do from time to time, record the oldest dated email in the Inbox and keep an eye on when it auto deletes. The Trash folder does not delete emails early??

I have also found that intermittently Inbox emails will stay to the 45 days ok - this can be the case for a couple of months but then as is the case currently, they delete well before the 45 days.

I note that there is at least one other user raising this issue.

Thanks

BasilDV

Hi @gnparr

We'd like to check this with our Post Masters.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG Username or customer ID number along with the email address you are using.

BasilDV