TPG Community

Get online support

Instagram verification email not arriving

opsupup
Level 2

Hi,

My Instagram account has been suspended because of suspicious activity, and I've tried numerous times over the last couple of months to get the email code to verify it's me but no email comes through.

I know it's got the correct address because I'm trying to log in with my email address.

Instagram recommends checking if your ISP blocks their emails but surely TPG wouldn't block instagram.com?
I've checked on the TPG post office web page and my spam filter is completely turned off.

I've tried receiving my emails from Thunderbird on PC (where I normally get emails), gmail app on phone and the TPG post office web page and nothing is showing.

Can anyone suggest anything else to try to get the emails through? I'm guessing it's something specific to me because a google search isn't finding anyone else with this issue.

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @opsupup

Are you using your TPG Email account for your Instagram account?

Have you tried to send a test mail from a different email address to yours?

Have you tried to contact Instagram support via Email if you'll be able to receive a response from them?

If you were able to receive their response, then we do not block domain address.

BasilDV

opsupup
Level 2
Hi,
Yes, I'm using my TPG email with my Instagram account.
My TPG email has been working fine for the last couple of months, I get plenty of emails both personal and commercial mailing lists.
There is absolutely no way I can find to contact Instagram. They obviously don't want to deal with people. So I can't test an email from them. But I would have thought that if there was an issue with their verification emails it would be all over a Google search and I couldn't find any other examples of people with my issue. So I'm guessing that just leaves some sort of issue at my end or TPG in the middle.
Is there anywhere else that would block "spam" emails apart from the settings at www.tpg.com.au/home/postoffice ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @opsupup,

Lets try this.

•  Perform a clear cache and cookies on your browser.
  • Log-in your TPG e-mail on our Post Office (https://www.tpg.com.au/home/postoffice)
  • Re-try the verification process on your Instagram Account 
  • Check your inbox again using TPG's Post Office.

Let us know how it will go.

Regards,

Hi,
Yes, I'm using my TPG email with my Instagram account.
My TPG email has been working fine for the last couple of months, I get plenty of emails both personal and commercial mailing lists.
There is absolutely no way I can find to contact Instagram. They obviously don't want to deal with people. So I can't test an email from them. But I would have thought that if there was an issue with their verification emails it would be all over a Google search and I couldn't find any other examples of people with my issue. So I'm guessing that just leaves some sort of issue at my end or TPG in the middle.
Is there anywhere else that would block "spam" emails apart from the settings at www.tpg.com.au/home/postoffice ?

opsupup
Level 2

Still no luck. I tried Firefox and Chrome, and even Edge, but nothing comes through.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @opsupup,

Could you send us a Private Message with your details so we can coordinate this with our Postmaster.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Still no luck. I tried Firefox and Chrome, and even Edge, but nothing comes through.