TPG Community

Get online support

Installing modem and nbn

Sam17
Level 2
Hello I ordered internet connection a week ago and am having exactly the same issues as a previous user who’s comment I have copy and pasted because I do not have time for this! Highly frustrated. Please could Tpg resolve this ASAP as I have used up my phone internet data and being charged every time I add on extra data!
Best wishes
Sam
‘ Issue with new FTTC connection. Received new NCD and modem from TPG and plugged in as per instructions. Get solid blue light for power and connection lights but no DSL or LAN lights. Initially flicks on and several clicking noises but then nothing. Used same line as previous ADSL connection so I know the line is working ok. Have also tried in other phone outlets and same result. Been 3 days now and still no active service. Have now plugged old ADSL modem back in as I need internet service. It clearly suggests that there is no active NBN service yet to my home. Need some assistance please.’
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Sam17 

I'm stepping in since @Shane is currently not available.

I've checked the account and learned that the NBN FTTC service is not yet installed.

We've sent you an email that the service will be installed on the 7th of August, between 8AM - 12NN.

Here's a part of the email.

Your new appointment has now been confirmed:

Installation date: 07-08-2019
Installation time frame: Between 08:00 and 12:00
NBN Technology: NBN Fibre To The Curb (FTTC)

It is required that you or someone over the age of 18 is available during the installation appointment.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,

BasilDV