TPG Community

Get online support

Instructed to Change Providers by Customer Relations Case Manager

Kingfish
Level 2

My questions are;

• Is it TPG protocol to tell customers to change providers?
  • Am I prohibited to ask for the date of which NBN had responded to enquiries made by TPG regarding my connection?
  • Am I prohibited to ask about what NBN has said in their response to enquiries made by TPG regarding my connection?
  • Has a complaint been made to a supervisor of Customer Relations regarding the conduct of Patrick James Jordan UserID: 17765 on 19th of April? As stated by technicians during a later phone call on same date.

I have an on-going connection issue since 9th of February. My complaint against NBN had been escalated to Customer Relations. Patrick James Jordan | Customer Relations Case Manager | UserID: 17765 

When contacting my Customer Relations Case Manager, instead of trying to answer my questions or provide more information, I have been instructed to change providers if I do not want to wait for a response from NBN. Being told to wait for a response from NBN has been the same excuse which TPG have been using the past two months.

Reference number of current complaint is 12878399 with Customer Relations.

Fault number currently unresolved is 12864064.

Previous fault numbers are 12861157, 12854521, 12852999, 12822185, 12813574. 14th of February 2023 being the date of first fault ticket number, whilst 12864064 is listed as unresolved and 12878399 is reference number with Customer Relations.

I have recieved an email on 18th of April from TPG support about NBN planned maintenance being scheduled.

I then had noticed that the connection status for my address on NBN website had changed back to that of "Network Degredation may impact your connection." on the 19th of April. It did not show any connection issues when I checked the day before,18th of April.

Yesterday(19th of April 2023) at 12:34pm I have called the phone number provided for Customer Relations to speak to Patrick James Jordan | Customer Relations Case Manager | UserID: 17765 to find out more information, as well as to find out the response from NBNco about an enquiry made by TPG on the 10th of April as the date of completion of work provided, 9th of April, had passed whilst connection issues persisted.

This phone call with Patrick James Jordan | UserID: 17765 had frustrated me, my questions were not answered, my requests for information were denied, the handling of my complaint has reverted to before the escalation to Customer Relations, to wait for a response from NBN. At this point, during the 12:34pm phone call on the 19th of April, Patrick James Jordan | UserID: 17765 has instructed me to change providers if I do not wish to wait for a response from NBN.

This statement of instructions to change providers has infuriated me.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Kingfish ,

Let us help coordinate this with our Complaints Resolution Team to discuss the information given by the NBNCo related to the ongoing complaint. 

Could you shoot us a PM with your details to better understand the situation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

My questions are;

• Is it TPG protocol to tell customers to change providers?
  • Am I prohibited to ask for the date of which NBN had responded to enquiries made by TPG regarding my connection?
  • Am I prohibited to ask about what NBN has said in their response to enquiries made by TPG regarding my connection?
  • Has a complaint been made to a supervisor of Customer Relations regarding the conduct of Patrick James Jordan UserID: 17765 on 19th of April? As stated by technicians during a later phone call on same date.

I have an on-going connection issue since 9th of February. My complaint against NBN had been escalated to Customer Relations. Patrick James Jordan | Customer Relations Case Manager | UserID: 17765 

When contacting my Customer Relations Case Manager, instead of trying to answer my questions or provide more information, I have been instructed to change providers if I do not want to wait for a response from NBN. Being told to wait for a response from NBN has been the same excuse which TPG have been using the past two months.

Reference number of current complaint is 12878399 with Customer Relations.

Fault number currently unresolved is 12864064.

Previous fault numbers are 12861157, 12854521, 12852999, 12822185, 12813574. 14th of February 2023 being the date of first fault ticket number, whilst 12864064 is listed as unresolved and 12878399 is reference number with Customer Relations.

I have recieved an email on 18th of April from TPG support about NBN planned maintenance being scheduled.

I then had noticed that the connection status for my address on NBN website had changed back to that of "Network Degredation may impact your connection." on the 19th of April. It did not show any connection issues when I checked the day before,18th of April.

Yesterday(19th of April 2023) at 12:34pm I have called the phone number provided for Customer Relations to speak to Patrick James Jordan | Customer Relations Case Manager | UserID: 17765 to find out more information, as well as to find out the response from NBNco about an enquiry made by TPG on the 10th of April as the date of completion of work provided, 9th of April, had passed whilst connection issues persisted.

This phone call with Patrick James Jordan | UserID: 17765 had frustrated me, my questions were not answered, my requests for information were denied, the handling of my complaint has reverted to before the escalation to Customer Relations, to wait for a response from NBN. At this point, during the 12:34pm phone call on the 19th of April, Patrick James Jordan | UserID: 17765 has instructed me to change providers if I do not wish to wait for a response from NBN.

This statement of instructions to change providers has infuriated me.