TPG Community

Get online support

Intermittent Email delivery failure from many recipients

JustDave
Level 2

For a long time now I have found that I do not receive emails to my TPG email addresses sent from many domains. Some people have reported rejections, however many times I do not get automated emails for things like one time codes, etc which I cannot validate. The mail server is also consistently delayed on many mail retrievals. I raised an issue and have not heard back from email support.

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hey Dave,

Welcome to the community!

For email issues, we recommend to raise this direclty to our postmaster, you may send an email to postmaster@tpg.com.au for real-time test and investigation. Please include your Customer ID/E-mail address and a brief summary of the Email Issue.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

@JustDave wrote:

For a long time now I have found that I do not receive emails to my TPG email addresses sent from many domains. Some people have reported rejections, however many times I do not get automated emails for things like one time codes, etc which I cannot validate. The mail server is also consistently delayed on many mail retrievals. I raised an issue and have not heard back from email support.

Shane

Just checking should you require further assistance, please send us a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID) together with the address on file. 

ccvale
Level 2

I had the same issues as well where incoming mail was really slow and when I got a security verification it often timed out and I could not verify stuff! Also I was missing some mail that people sent me. I even got them to send the mail cc to my gogle account which worked. I have noticed that this now improved  It is probably something to do with changes tpg are making with email. i.e. email  will (iiNet, Internode, and affiliates) be managed and provided  by TMC after November 2023. Seems to be O.K. now.

After testing the problem I mentioned earlier about emails with URL's in them being rejected by the mail "System Administrator"  It is only this one site (URL) Gadgets Laboratory  https://gadgetslaboratory.com 

that I have had a problem with. I was interested in a camera they had and sent it to a mate. Maybe they have been guilty of sending spam and they have been banned. Maybe Postmaster at TPG can tell me soon. 

Shane

Hi @ccvale 

The mail filtering issue has been raised and The Messaging Company will be in contact once the migration starts.

Regards,