TPG Community

Get online support

Intermittent Email delivery failure from many recipients

JustDave
Level 2

For a long time now I have found that I do not receive emails to my TPG email addresses sent from many domains. Some people have reported rejections, however many times I do not get automated emails for things like one time codes, etc which I cannot validate. The mail server is also consistently delayed on many mail retrievals. I raised an issue and have not heard back from email support.

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hey Dave,

Welcome to the community!

For email issues, we recommend to raise this direclty to our postmaster, you may send an email to postmaster@tpg.com.au for real-time test and investigation. Please include your Customer ID/E-mail address and a brief summary of the Email Issue.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

@JustDave wrote:

For a long time now I have found that I do not receive emails to my TPG email addresses sent from many domains. Some people have reported rejections, however many times I do not get automated emails for things like one time codes, etc which I cannot validate. The mail server is also consistently delayed on many mail retrievals. I raised an issue and have not heard back from email support.

Shane

Just checking should you require further assistance, please send us a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID) together with the address on file.