TPG Community

Get online support

Intermittent / Non reliable ADSL internet

jasonabaker
Level 2

Hello,

Over the past 2 weeks, we have been experiencing constant drop outs of our ADSL internet.  It seems to be down more than it is available and with my wife running a small business from home it is vital for us to have reliable internet.

Can you please check our set up / line from your end - up until recently we had no problems with our internet service and havent changed any set up / hardware since.

I am using my mobile hotspot for internet to log this request for help.

Thank you for your assistance and let me know if you need any further detail from me.

Jason Baker

1 REPLY 1
Will

Hi @jasonabaker 

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for raising this with us. I was able to check your account using your community details to better understand what's going on. It seems like you have already spoken with our Helpdesk Team earlier pertaining to the dropouts you're experiencing.

This issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team for further investigation. Since we're not detecting any line fault, we'll be sending a TPG technician to check for possible equipment or internal wiring issue. You will be contacted via SMS or phone call to discuss with you the appointment schedule. Additional updates pertaining to this case will be communicated to you directly by our Engineering Team.

Let me know if you have other concerns that we can look into.

Regards,