TPG Community

Get online support

Internet Conection keeps dropping out

Toddave43
Level 2
Over the last week my internet connection has been randomly dropping out. Reset the NBN box and the modem and that seemed to fix it for a day but now its back to dropping out again, its really really annoying one minute its working and the next minute its not.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Toddave43

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us. We'd love to help and get to the bottom of this, we tried to use your communtiy details to pull up the account but no matching records found.

To better understand the situation, please confirm your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

Here is how, How do I private message (PM) in the community 

In the event that Wireless Devices (connected via WIFI) are affected with the issue, this could be cause by Wireless Interference. We did an article that you may find helpful, this will guide you on how to eliminate the Wireless Interferece at home and improve the WIFI connection.

See links below.

Regards,

@Toddave43 wrote:
Over the last week my internet connection has been randomly dropping out. Reset the NBN box and the modem and that seemed to fix it for a day but now its back to dropping out again, its really really annoying one minute its working and the next minute its not.