TPG Community

Get online support

Internet Connection has been cancelled

tiffanylam
Level 2
Dear TPG team,

I have recently applied for moving the internet connection to a new address through the moving online platform. As soon as I have received an email confirmation about our NBN fibre being active in our new address, we have experienced an internet cancellation at our old address. Is there any other way that I can reactivate the NBN internet network/connection as my family and I have not yet moved to our new property.

Thank you! Please reply as soon as possible! I need the internet connection for my university tutorials and I need to present my presentation next Tuesday and I really need the internet connection to be reactivated!

Kind regards,
Tiffany Lam
3 REPLIES 3
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, old  service address, new service address and mobile number, planned moving date  so i can check  here.

regards

JayeshP9

JayeshP9

Hi tiffanylam,

I am able to see that now service is active for new address. you can't have active service two place. If you want to active service at old address it will normally take some time because TPG need to contact Nbn for that and during this pandemic nbn team is taking longer than usual time to activate service. After that you need to wait again to activate service at new address again so its upto you. This is matter of 4-5 days so it would be great you arrange alternate option. 

regards

JayeshP9.

tiffanylam
Level 2
I don’t have any alternative options, would you please recommend me some?