Internet Connection

BCanlas
Level 2
Hi, i don’t have internet since yesterday. Only 2 lights were on on my modem. I tried to On and Off the unit but still doesn’t work. Can someone help me with this please.
4 REPLIES 4
mrsebastian
Level 2

Same here, two days without internet, tried to call TPG but have been waiting for hours!!!!

Will

Hi @BCanlas

Welcome to the Community!

I checked your TPG account using your community details as reference. I can see that you have already raised the same concern with our Helpdesk. Based on the records, we detected a cut on the line outside which is why we have raised a ticket to Telstra to have it checked. We're still waiting for Telstra to provide us an update as to when they will send a technician to check your line.

As communicated to you earlier, our Engineering Team will contact you via SMS or call pertaining to the progress of the ticket.

Should you have further questions or concerns, feel free to leave a message here in this thread.

Regards,

Will

Hi @mrsebastian

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the service as well.

I have checked your account and we're seeing multiple dropouts on your connection. We didn't find any line fault that will affect your service, but based on the test results, the dropouts are coming from your modem. Currently, your modem lost the connection. It seems like the settings have been reset.

I have requested a call back from one of our Sr Technicians to contact you to perform a reset and reconfiguration of the modem. Just to set your expectations, this could be a possible modem issue already.

Please expect the call before 9PM VIC time tonight.

Regards,

Will

Hi @mrsebastian

A Senior Technician tried to contact you yesterday but they were unable to reach you on the numbers we have on file. Currently, we can detect that your modem again is connected to our server. If you still need assistance from us, please let us know as to when we can call you back.

Regards,