TPG Community

Get online support

Internet connection after nbn installation

suejeanyoun
Level 2
Hi, I have received my modem yesterday and am waiting technicians for installation. I am wondering if I can use internet once the installation is done. I am worried about it as there is written information about activation which will take up to 30days for nbn service is connected.
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @suejeanyoun ,

Welcome to the community and thank you for choosing TPG-NBN service. 

Installation of NBN service generally takes less than 10 business days but can take longer in some cases, depending on the demand of NBN services in your area and the availability of the NBN technician to perform the installation.

We expect that the service should work same day after the NBN installation is completed, if you do not have information for the installation schedule you may track it here, https://www.tpg.com.au/support/trackmyorder.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers! 

suejeanyoun
Level 2
Hi Shane, thanks for your reply. It looks that the internet might be available on the same day after the installation is completed. The installation is scheduled on 29th Oct.
Shane

You're welcome, @suejeanyoun. Feel free to post an update about the progress of the service installation on this thread. 

Regards,

Hi Shane, thanks for your reply. It looks that the internet might be available on the same day after the installation is completed. The installation is scheduled on 29th Oct.