TPG Community

Get online support

Internet connection is faulty

baotangli
Level 2
Hi,

Since yesterday night, my NBN connection has been on and off. This morning I tried restarting the NBN modem but it's no help. Then I also tried to reset the NBN Modem, it's also no help. The Power Symbol on my NBN modem is fine as it's solid blue. But my Connection Symbol just keeps flashing for like 30 minutes, and the Connection Symbol occasionally stops blinking them then starts blinking again after a few seconds. Can anyone guide me to fix my problem. Thanks
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @baotangli 

Welcome to the Community!

For customers experiencing any issues with their NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, customers can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: https://www.tpg.com.au/support/nbn/troubleshooting

We tried to search for your account using your community details to no avail. Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number if you need further assistance.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV