TPG Community

Get online support

Internet connection issue

nuchjaree1
Level 2
Hi there I having problem with connection I have been signed contact with TPG almost 2 weeks. The internet haven’t been connected . The technician support team promised to call back but never did and leave the issues like that . I need you guys to solve up this problem ASAP . Please do not waiting my time if can’t fix I can go to another provider. Thanks.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @nuchjaree1 ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, I am sad to know that you're having issues with the service for 2 weeks now. I would love to help and chase this with the relevant team handling the fault. To better understand the situation, shoot me a private message with your accuont details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@nuchjaree1 wrote:
Hi there I having problem with connection I have been signed contact with TPG almost 2 weeks. The internet haven’t been connected . The technician support team promised to call back but never did and leave the issues like that . I need you guys to solve up this problem ASAP . Please do not waiting my time if can’t fix I can go to another provider. Thanks.