TPG Community

Get online support

Internet constantly dropping out

Miyabi82
Level 2

Hi,

Over the past week my internet has been dopping out every 10 minutes or so and I reset my router and everything.

Just wondering if there is anything going on with my line as we have been happy users for the past year and a half.

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @Miyabi82,

Welcome to the community!

I am sorry to know about this inconvenience. I was able to locate your account using your community details and ran initial test.

Test result shows a possible line fault causing dropouts on your connection, I will raise this to our Engineering Team for further test and investigation.

Assessment may take 24-48hrs and updates will be provided by one of our Engineers via phone call or SMS.

Let me know if there is anything I can assist you with.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @Miyabi82,

I can see that you one of our Engineers has been in touch with you and advised that this issue has been declared as an outage in your area by Telstra.

Our Engineering Team will provide you further details for the case progress.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Miyabi82
Level 2

Hi,

Further to the previous problem, since my internet was interrupted for 1 month, I am wondering what sort of compensation I can get for this loss of service.

Thank you,

BasilDV

Hi @Miyabi82,

I've checked the account and learned that the case is already under assessment to provide you a billing adjustment to compensate the days of downtime. Our team will update you via SMS once available.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @Miyabi82,

We were advised that a 1 Month billing adjustment has been applied to your account. An SMS notification was sent to you as well.

We really appreciate your patience and co-operation during the downtime.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

BasilDV