Internet drop

ShadSeif
Level 2
Whenever it is rainy, the internet drops out and phone does not work. It is either because TPG does not care or technicians do not know how to fix it ,because we reported it to TPG many times.
It is really frustrating beacause I need internet for my work and I cannot use it whenever it happens. With a quick search you can find out about where the problem might be, but I don't know why TPG does not care.
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @ShadSeif,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We can see that you have an on going issue with your TPG NBN HFC service since October.

Your case has been escalated several times to our engineering team and in turn NBN technicians were sent out to conduct repairs and replace parts in the physical lines outside, the most recent one was last Friday, Dec. 21 wherein it was recorded that they replaced a damaged area in the line.

Another NBN technician is scheduled to look into this matter and we aim for a resolution to your concerns as soon as possible.

Our Engineering Team is closely monitoring the case and the case engineer will contact you as soon as new updates become available.

Let us know should you have further queries. Thank you.