TPG Community

Get online support

Internet dropping out every half hour

Albert
Level 2

Hi there,

Over the last few days, I have been experiencing constant drop outs. I checked my modem to see if there might be an issue there but when it does drop out but doesn't seem to be an issue there. My devices are connected via ethernet cable so its the wifi.

Any clue on what I can do to resolve this? It is frustrating that I only get a little bit of time a day to do some gaming and it gets ruined by these drop outs.

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @Albert,

Welcome to the community! 

I would love to help and see what happened on your connection.

I tried to use your community details to pull up the account unfortunately no match.

Kindly PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID or Contact number associated with the account).

In case you need a reference: How to send PM.

Regards,

Shane

Thanks for sending me your details, @Albert,

I've seen that you have been in touch with one of our Technicians and the dropouts reported on the line has been raised to our Engineering Team for further test and investigation.

Assessment may take 24-48hrs hours and updates will be provided via phone call and SMS by one of our Engineers. I will make follow up on this, rest assured feedback will be provided where is possible.

Regards,

Riezl

Hi @Albert, we can see that our Engineering Team has been in touch and you were advised about the TPG technician visit for today.

Please be assured that our Engineering Team is closely monitoring the case and will be in touch as soon as the final report is received from the technician.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you.

Shane

Hi @Albert,

I've seen that your service has been connected for 1h 17m and your service is now under monitoring by our Engineering Team.

Please let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!