TPG Community

Get online support

Internet dropping out since 18 of January

BBs2205
Level 2

Hi dear, I am tired to complain and contact with Tpg because I have been getting trouble internet service since 18 January 2019 so far and contacted so many times to Tpg. Can you imaging more than 100 times dropping out within 15 minutes it happing since two months. What a shameful how much I had got irritated can you imaging that ???

2 REPLIES 2
Ahra_G

HI @BBs2205

Welcome to TPG Community! 

Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you. Checking the escalated fault, I believe one of our Engineers has already discussed the details of what needs to be done next regarding the issue on your service.

They will be performing a line change as the current line you are connected to is no longer capable of providing a good connection. 

Should there be anything that needs clarification, I'd be happy to organise a call back to be made from the assigned Engineer. Just kindly let me know of your best contact time & number. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Ahra_G

Hi @BBs2205

An appointment has been booked on 28 March 2019 between 8AM - 12NN. Please ensure that you or someone over 18yrs of age is present during the visit. 

If there is anything that we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Cheers!