TPG Community

Get online support

Internet drops out for hours/days in the past few weeks

MarkHC93
Level 2
Hi all,

In the past few weeks, my NBN connection has been dropping out quite frequently and when it drops out, it usually takes hours or even days before it comes back. I've tried rebooting the Arris modem and the TPG provided router multiple times, tried using a different router but nothing seems to resolve it.

From what I can see, on the TPG supplied router the Internet light is on but the DSL light fails to come on. After a while the Internet light also turns off and then comes back on after a short while. On the Arris modem, the 4 lights are a solid green the whole time.

Has anyone else experienced this problem recently and if so how did you manage to resolve it? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @MarkHC93,

Thanks for raising this to us. We're sad to know that you're having issues with the connection of the service. We'd love to help and get to the bottom of this. To better understand the situation, shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@MarkHC93 wrote:
Hi all,

In the past few weeks, my NBN connection has been dropping out quite frequently and when it drops out, it usually takes hours or even days before it comes back. I've tried rebooting the Arris modem and the TPG provided router multiple times, tried using a different router but nothing seems to resolve it.

From what I can see, on the TPG supplied router the Internet light is on but the DSL light fails to come on. After a while the Internet light also turns off and then comes back on after a short while. On the Arris modem, the 4 lights are a solid green the whole time.

Has anyone else experienced this problem recently and if so how did you manage to resolve it? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks