TPG Community

Get online support

Internet keep on dropping out

teddyliu36
Level 2

My internet at 392 Little Collins street Melbourne keep on dropping out, Pls. help to fix it

5 REPLIES 5
Ken-C

Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards

Phil2
Level 3

Hi Ken,

Rajan replied to my community post, I sent him this information. I don’t want to create double tickets, please check with Rajan in case he’s already looking into this issue.

NBN service is intermittent. It doesn’t work for long periods during the day/night. When it works I get good speeds, but I’m having to tether to my telstra mobile for work at home because the NBN connection is unreliable and drops all the time. Would be great if you can help us.

Thanks!

RajenS

HI @Phil2 

Looking you at your account now 

Thanks

Rajen

RajenS

Hi @Phil2 

I fully understood where is the problem coming from, and you will receive a call soon 

Thanks 

Rajen 

RajenS

Hiu @Phil2 

Hi
After Investigating your connection for two days, I found the signal to NTD keeps fluctuating. I lodged the fault to NBN with all evidence, and soon you will receive a call back regarding NBN tech Visit,
Please check your PM for Ticket Number

Thanks
Rajen