TPG Community

Get online support

Internet keeps dropping out

nixonalex68
Level 2

Hi TPG,

My internet keeps dropping out since last Thursday, 16 April 20, I have been trying to contact TPG since Monday, cant call the support number, chat online was not working, email since Monday, no one has called me back yet... please help.. We have to work from home and using our mobile data at the moment, and not very convenience.. 

thanks

14 REPLIES 14
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

JayeshP9

Hi nixonalex68,

I have done some remote tests which are passing but i need more details about your set up.

where nbn ncd and tp link router connected?

how many wall sockets are in your house?

Anything else connected to any other socket?

is splitter or home phone connected to any of wall socket?

what is status light of nbn ncd box? flashing or stable blue where issue occur

what is status of router  WAN and internet light?

please make sure router is connected with correct power supply which came with it.

regards

JayeshP9.

nixonalex68
Level 2
NBN keeps dropping
Report issue to tech but then always get the same msg, someone will call you ...
Received sms as follow only and could not do anything. I am speechless now. Dont know what to do.. should have stay with Telstra. :

TPG: 10510938: We are still working with NBN in investigating and resolving your service concern. We will keep you updated on the progress.
johnp

Hi

I will look into this for you..

John

johnp

Hi

Upon checking I can see you have a current ticket open and I have advised the engineer to call you for an update asap.

John

nixonalex68
Level 2
It’s been 2 weeks, wifi has been dropping up and down and I cannot make a stable connections when browsing.
David_M

Hi @nixonalex68 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @nixonalex68 

I can see your NBN-FTTC 50/20 issue is still ongoing.

I have escalated this to our senior engineers to check things out and progress this to the next step. Someone will call you back ASAP within 48hrs.

Thanks,

nixonalex68
Level 2
Ever since the wifi has been dropping every 10 minutes or so, for the past 2 days it is really slow and takes a while to browse the internet and sometimes there is so wifi at all