TPG Community

Get online support

Internet less than half promised speed & phone drops out every call

Gary
Level 2

I have been with TPG for several months ( $79.99 per month ) and was promised 28 mbps.

My tpg speedcheck shos 10 mbps download and 0.9 mbps upload.

Also the phone drops out every single call and the internet drops out two of every three sessions

which is extremely annoying.

I have had to use my phone as a modem using Aldi to post this complaint as TPG is don again.

2 REPLIES 2
Will

Hi @Gary

Welcome to the Community!

Thank you for raising this with us. I pulled up your account using your community details. I can tell that you have called our Helpdesk team earlier and that you have been informed of an NBNCo Maintenance which should have ended at 3PM earlier today.

I ran some diagnostics and reviewed your usage history and can see that you have multiple connection dropouts. We have raised this to our Engineering team to engage NBNCo since we're detecting an NBN line fault.

I have requested for one of our Engineers to contact you before 9PM VIC time tonight to provide a feedback on the case' progress.

Regards,

Will

Hi @Gary

We can see that you've been contacted by our Engineering Team on Monday and that you were advised of an NBN technician today between 8AM-12NN.

Further updates will be provided by our Engineering Team regarding the case. You may refer to the SMS you received from them on how to contact them directly.

Feel free to drop by here as well should you need further assistance from us.

Regards,