TPG Community

Get online support

Internet light off

toowong_sri
Level 2
My home fttb connection's internet light is off. I am unable to connect.
18 REPLIES 18
ThomasTran1998
Level 2
Im in the same problem. I'm in kangaroo point and have a Huawei modem and internet will not connect no matter how many times I turn on and off the modem. Started this morning
ThomasTran1998
Level 2
Im in the same problem. I'm in kangaroo point and have a Huawei modem and internet will not connect no matter how many times I turn on and off the modem. Started this morning
toowong_sri
Level 2
My landline phone is working though
toowong_sri
Level 2
Have you tried contacting the tech support? I couldn't get through.
jack3
Level 2

same here, phone works. change all the clables still the same. Anyone can contact support desk ?

manting1103
Level 2
Same here. Called them several times but nobody picks up the phone.
Shane

Hi @toowong_sri

Welcome to the community!

We're able to locate your account using your community details and ran an initial test. It shows your service is connected for 11h 17m. We'd like to confirm if you're still having issues with the connection.

Cheers!

toowong_sri
Level 2
The internet light came on yesterday but the phone lines are down. When I dial a number there is just a static noise which comes on.
Shane

Hi @ThomasTran1998,

Welcome to the community!

We tried to use your Community Details to pull up the account unfortunately it does not show any matching records.

Are you still have no connection with your service? If so, we'd like to get your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community.

Cheers!