Internet not working

SOLVED Go to solution
Basanta
Level 2
I have have connected all my devices as per your instructions and am using old router that you guys provides at my new premises. I do not have access to internet. I spent over an hour on the phone with you guys yesterday (5/03/2022) and as the issue could not be resolved, I was told my problem has been escalated and I would hear from the technician with 24hrs which has now past and I havent heard anything from you guys at all and my problem is still occuring. I also sent and email with my token number quoted and no response as of yet. Can I please get some assistance in getting my internet working.
I had been using the router perfectly find at my old premises.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @Basanta

We understand that our Team has been in touch and confirmed that the modem/router is faulty.

You advised that you'll purchase your own 3rd party modem/router for your service.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @Basanta

Welcome to the Community!

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation and chase this up with the relevant team for us to provide updates if available.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @Basanta

We understand that our Team has been in touch and confirmed that the modem/router is faulty.

You advised that you'll purchase your own 3rd party modem/router for your service.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV