Internet not working

SOLVED Go to solution
Charlotteeve13
Level 2
The internet is not working at my place since yesterday, I thought it was because I accidentally didn’t have enough money in the account tpg draws from. But I paid the bill last night and saw it had been taken out. I’ve tried restarting the modem and there’s no light on for internet but the power and two other lights are on.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @Charlotteeve13 ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, I was able to locate the account using your community details and confirm that the payment has been settled however, there is a line fault currently affecting the service not to work. We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Technicians and the issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team. We will chase this with them, expect an updates via SMS or Phone call when it becomes available.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,

@Charlotteeve13 wrote:
The internet is not working at my place since yesterday, I thought it was because I accidentally didn’t have enough money in the account tpg draws from. But I paid the bill last night and saw it had been taken out. I’ve tried restarting the modem and there’s no light on for internet but the power and two other lights are on.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Charlotteeve13 ,

Thanks for raising this to us, I was able to locate the account using your community details and confirm that the payment has been settled however, there is a line fault currently affecting the service not to work. We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Technicians and the issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team. We will chase this with them, expect an updates via SMS or Phone call when it becomes available.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,

@Charlotteeve13 wrote:

tsonam833
Level 2
Can't get internet yet?
Shane

Hi @tsonam833,

Are you also having issues with the service? If so, send me a private mesage with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) so we can proceed with initial investigation.

Regards,

Can't get internet yet?