Internet outage

dw_73
Level 2

Hi there, my ADSL internet has been out of action since last Thursday (16/8/18) and the TPG rep I spoke to on Friday (who was very helpful) advised there was a fault on the line and Telstra had to investigate to get it working again. I was given an estimate of 17-23 Aug for the fault to be investigated which is a hugely inconvenient amount of time to be without internet and have now been advised the time has extended out to 25 August! Can you confirm that my next monthly account charge will be pro-ratad for the fault time as it's unfair to be charged for a service which I cannot access, thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @dw_73,,

Welcome to the community!

I was able to pull up your account using your community details. I've seen that this has been raised to our Engineering and currently under assessment. One of our Engineers tried to contact you earlier this afternoon but they were unable to reach you.

I will follow up on this with our Engineering Team and will arrange another callback for the update. Kindly PM me your best contact number and preferred time for tomorrow.

Regards,

Riezl

Hi @dw_73, we can see that our Engineering Team has been in touch and discussed the resolution  to the concerns you have raised.

The Team is closely monitoring the account and will be in touch as soon as new update become available.

Should you need any assistance, please let us know. Thank you.