Internet outages

Ruiz1955
Level 2

I called up yesterday in regards to my internet cutting out multiple times a day for the last month, (41 times yesterday) and someone was meant to come out to our house today between 8am-12pm. No one has come yet and the internet is still doing what it always does - not working. Not only this theres obviously that many problems with the service that I can't even get through to the customer help line. Can someone from TPG please sort this out ASAP??  This is just getting ridiculous. I have attached a photo of the downtime, yesterday alone it was out for over 2 hours.

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @Ruiz1955,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details. We can see that the issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team and a technician was scheduled to come out today for further investigation.

We understand how inconvenient to have an unstable connection and we apologise for the trouble this is causing you.

Our Engineering Team is closely monitoring this and the case engineer will be in touch once a new update becomes available.

Let us know should you have further queries.