TPG Community

Get online support

Internet still disconnected

Char7o33
Level 2
Hi, we were told of planned disruptions to our internet for yesterday (17th aug) between 8am-4pm, however we still do not have any internet connection at almost 3pm today (18th aug). Do we know when this will be reconnected at all? I need internet access for an assignment due on Sunday and my partner works from home on Fridays
4 REPLIES 4
Ahra_G

Hi @Char7o33

To check the status of an outage/maintenance, you may refer to these links: Service Status / Check for NBN Network Outage 

If your address is not on the list, send in your TPG account details privately via message so we can check your service. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Char7o33
Level 2
Yes I have been checking that, and it does say it is still disconnecting (which I know because it isn’t working), I’m more wondering if you have any idea when it’s likely to be fixed?
Ahra_G

Can you please send in your details via private message, @Char7o33

So we can locate your account and check your address whether there are other issue affecting your service. 

Char7o33
Level 2
I have send you my details privately - this is also affecting our neighbours as well so would like some information about when to expect our service to return