TPG Community

Get online support

Internet suddenly off for 8 hours

ignatiusluke
Level 2
I have no internet connection from 12pm( now its been 8hours at least). Ive checked the outage link which doesnt say anything in my area. I tried to call tpg many times but the waiting time is 40-60 minutes at least.
The internet light is off but the other lights are on (modem)
Please help me with this. Its really frustrating. I have a lot of work need to be done
2 REPLIES 2
ignatiusluke
Level 2
Still no news.. the guy called me from technical support. He didnt know whats happening and he said currently under investigation.. but until how long??
Its frustrating when some ppl need to work from home because of this corona virus.

Its been 20 hours no internet no news. Never been like this for the last 5/6 years with tpg. Maybe time to change to another provider
Shane

Hi @ignatiusluke,

Welcome the community!

If you're having issues with NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area you may perform basic troubleshooting, we did an article that you may find helpful see this link below.

Troubleshooting no internet connection

In this particular case, we've seen that there has been an issue with NBN Co.'s network affecting multiple service and declared fix. At the moment the service has been connected for 1d 20h 30m.

Let us know should you require further assistance. 

Cheers!