TPG Community

Get online support

Internet through existing Foxtel Line

Pelicans2018
Level 2

Hi all,

Wondering if someone can help me?

I have just purchased a new home and looking to set up my internet, i previously used TPG at a former residence and would like to use them again.

The house has an existing foxtel cable connection, i have no interest in paying for foxtel but was wondering if I can use this connection/cable to connect TPG broadband to the property?

Cheers all.

2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

Hi @Pelicans2018,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Please provide us your complete address via private message so we can check what type of service we can offer and provide a detailed response.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community - TPG Community

We'll wait for your response. Thank you.

Riezl

Thanks for your PM, @Pelicans2018.

I can confirm we can provide your address with a TPG ADSL2+ bundle plan. This would need to be connected via phone socket in the home.

We are unable to use the foxtel cable.

Our best ADSL2+ bundle deal at present is our Unlimited Data which provides:

1. Unlimited data. Truly unlimited no shaping ever.

2. Home phone is included so you can bring across your existing number if you have one or one will be provided.

3.WiFi modem is included when taking an 18 month contract

This plan is only $59.99 per month.

All TPG customers are contacted with an offer to transition to the NBN once their address is NBN ready. Once your address is NBN ready, you will have more options to choose from in terms of Internet speed and performance.

Let me know if you would like me to put you in contact with a member of our team.