TPG Community

Get online support

Internet too slow all the sudden.

SOLVED Go to solution
Dhhgaf
Level 2
I have been using a naked adsl2 for some years now and in the past couple of days everything is slow down to become unusable. A tpg speed test shows a 0.1m download speed . I have checked my equipments (modem, wifi router) and they are working fine. Called to tpg support and was told the problem is outside of my place. A tpg engineer will be dispatched to investigate. Until now I have heard nothing and I still cannot use the internet. I am in the Caulfield (Victoria) area. I rely on my internet to do my online study and various other things. Please help to resolve the problem. Thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @Dhhgaf,

Welcome to the Community!

We can see that the issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team and they have lodged it to Telstra for further investigation.

Based on our initial assessment, there is a line fault causing the issue, thus a Telstra technician was booked anytime between now and 26/May/2018 to check the lines outside. Your attendance is not required.

Our Engineering Team is monitoring the account and the case engineer will be in touch as soon as new updates become available.

Should you require any assistance, feel free to drop us a message. Thank you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @Dhhgaf,

Welcome to the Community!

We can see that the issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team and they have lodged it to Telstra for further investigation.

Based on our initial assessment, there is a line fault causing the issue, thus a Telstra technician was booked anytime between now and 26/May/2018 to check the lines outside. Your attendance is not required.

Our Engineering Team is monitoring the account and the case engineer will be in touch as soon as new updates become available.

Should you require any assistance, feel free to drop us a message. Thank you.